Monday, August 31, 2009

Steampunk Jewelry : Bracelet

Steampunk Jewelry : Bracelet

Bracelet were the 2nd piece of jewelry i designed . I created a wide variety using the same material i use for my rings . In my bracelet i like to use Brass , Copper and unusual beads .



I recently started to use some Czeck glass button .



Here's a few of my most recent combination :

Gear ,Vintage buttons and Antiqued metal


Brass Scarab and Antiqued metal

Amber and Antiqued metal


Gear ,Garnet and Antiqued metal


Etched Copper bead and Antiqued metal

Brass and Golden Rutilated Quartz


Amber and Antiqued metal


See all the Bracelet available on ETSY : Steampunk Bracelet
See More Bracelet on FLickr : Steampunk Bracelet

New Steampunk Bracelet - 22 November 2009

This week i made a few more designs with some of the Czech Glass Button i kept in my studio . I choose these button for their Retro , Modern and Victorian style. Some of them i had for a few months and i didn't have all the matching color of beads to make them . I still have much more that i need to list in my Etsy boutique this weekend .

Spiral Button

3 comments:

Rach555 said...

Your jewelry is outstanding! I absolutely love the way you use coils. I'm definitely a fan :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE your rings - they are unique and many are outrageous - how about some earrings???

Anonymous said...

The very nice posting jewelry